WordPress Training empowers your business.
Learn how to build and maintain a WordPress website in just a few hours. With thousands of hours of training and thousands of students across the world, our professional WordPress training services are sure to empower you and your team on how to properly build, manage and operate a professional WordPress website.
Ambition Insight Founder & Principal Brett Napoli has been teaching WordPress training since 2010. Everything from private, one-on-one WordPress training sessions to group training, full day seminars, multi-day boot camps, webinars and enterprise WordPress training for an entire staff.
Brett started teaching small seminars in Whole Foods cafeterias in 2010. Over time, these WordPress training services expanded from small seminars with 10 to 20 people, to full day immersive courses and eventually multi-day WordPress Training Boot Camps at Nova Southeastern University in South Florida. Brett has trained countless small businesses and individuals on how to build and manage their WordPress websites, empowering small companies to save on management and development costs while learning how to internally grow their business online.
Learn WordPress from anywhere, on your schedule.
WordPress Training can be conducted in person in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida offices or globally via Screencast, Skype, GoToMeeting or online training software. Brett is also available to teach or train your staff at your facility; he has routinely traveled around South Florida for private WordPress training and has also traveled by plane to teach multiple day immersive training sessions for large groups and an entire staff.
WordPress Training Overview
Our WordPress training, WordPress classes and Live WordPress Training Courses cover everything from a basic introduction to WordPress to how to develop complete WordPress websites, writing effective blog posts, Search Engine Optimization and much more.
- Introduction to WordPress
- What, Why, How? Understand why 70 million websites run on this platform and why you’re in good company.
- WordPress Basics
- Step-by-step review of all the features and sections of the administration panel, what it does and how to use it.
- Writing Posts
- It’s more than just bold, italic and a link or two. Learn how to write Search Engine friendly posts that engage visitors and get your website noticed.
- Using Tags & Categories
- Content without structure is a mess that nobody can understand. Keep it simple and organized and your readers will thank you.
- How to use Plugins & Widgets
- How to install them, where to find them, how to find them, how to use them, what they can be used for and how they are the difference between your site being average or amazing.
- Enable people to interact, submit content, vote, search and engage your visitors just like some of the most popular websites on the web.
- Popular & Must-have Plugins
- Discover not just the plugins you want but the plugins you need. A collection of our favorites, most effective, most useful, easiest to install and more.
- Common Plugin Usage & Widget Placement
- Learn the magic and capabilities of WordPress plugins. Installation, setup, customization, removal, common placement and usage.
- Making Money!
- Get introduced to some of the web’s highest performing affiliate programs, advertising programs and how to sell private advertising.
- Using and Managing Comments, comment threads, etiquette, avatars and driving user engagement. Learn how to manage your comments and increase viewership.
- WordPress Themes
- Understand WordPress themes and how they allow you to develop high end web properties with loads of capabilities. We swear by premium themes and now you’ll understand why.
- Popular WordPress Themes & Theme Providers
- Learn where to find premium WordPress themes and what we feel is the best course of action.
- Integrating Social Media
- Share and engage with your Facebook and Instagram fans, Twitter followers, YouTube videos and more. Integrate one-click sharing to all your favorite social networks.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Discover how to rank on Search Engines, use Google Analytics and get search engines to bring people to your website.
- User Management, Profiles, Multiple Authors
- Learn about User Roles, permissions and how to empower your team without giving complete access.
- Online Video and Media
- Learn why using rich media will captivate your website visitors and drive more business.