Internet Entrepreneur, Online Publisher, WordPress Developer, Web Developer, Web Consultant, and Domain Name Investor. Founder, developer and manager of premium quality websites, online publications, digital media and Internet assets. Specializing in Online Publishing, Brett’s websites have served over 500,000,000 ad impressions and continue to serve millions of pageviews to hundreds of thousands of unique visitors per month.
Brett is the Founder & CEO at Ambition Insight, a Fort Lauderdale, Florida Web Development and Media Company established in 2007. Notable owned & operated properties include thatDROP.com, WebsiteSchool.com, CollegeCures.com, WebConsulting.com and a combined social media presence of more than 130,000 followers.
Brett’s websites have attracted advertising and partnerships with numerous Fortune 500® companies and major brands including Complex Media, Verisign, Microsoft, Sony, Adobe, Best Buy, Levi’s, Dr. Pepper, Calvin Klein, Vonage, SCORE Mentors, The Office Depot Foundation and many more.
Brett has created and managed numerous ventures over the years including a personal portfolio of over 500 domain names and various online businesses. In addition to his owned and operated properties, he’s worked with thousands of clients in the United States and Internationally, helping them grow their online businesses and web presence.
He has personally created over 750 websites, starting in 2001 with basic HTML and evolving into primarily WordPress development in 2010. He has trained and consulted hundreds of individuals, small and medium-sized businesses and enterprise corporations. Brett taught Web Development, SEO and WordPress training courses at Nova Southeastern University in Davie, Florida and has spoken & presented at the South Florida WordPress Meetup Group, Orlando WordPress Meetup, and was a featured speaker & Expert Panelist at THE Domain Conference in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in September 2015.
He has presented several highly-rated and highly-attended webinars with SCORE.org and The Office Depot Foundation, and partnered with major companies like Verisign on speaking engagements.
Brett can usually be found discussing his passion and love of the Internet and the endless opportunity it creates for everyone. WordPress is his weapon of choice when it comes to web development and has proved itself to be one of his greatest business assets. A vast majority of Brett’s websites are built using the Pagelines Platform WordPress Theme and years of experience with one theme has made all the difference in quickly and cost effectively developing powerful sites for a broad range of clientele, included Ambition Insight owned and operated properties.
In addition to extensive expertise in WordPress Development, Online Publishing & Media, Online Marketing and Web Consulting, Brett also specializes in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management & Strategy, Graphic Design, CSS & Stylesheet Layouts, Branding & Logos, Web Hosting, Content Management & Domain Names.
In The Press
Brett and his companies have been featured in the Miami Herald, Broward/Palm Beach New Times, South Florida’s Sun Sentinel and appeared numerous times in DNJournal, DomainNameWire and several other industry publications.
- Brett Napoli featured as one of “Fort Lauderdale’s Rising Stars” 2018
- Featured on DNJournal.com speaking at NameSummit NYC 2017
- Mentioned on DomainNameWire.com at NameSummit NYC 2017
- Presenting on Online Marketing at MERGE Conference – Orlando, FL 2017
- SCORE Power Up Your Small Biz Virtual Conference
- Interview with Paysa, “Expert Interview Series”
- Radio Interview with Empire Radio “Professionals Roundtable”
- Turning a Domain Into a Business, THE Domain Conference 2016 in DN Journal
- Startup Startup Saturday Recap in DN Journal
- Preview of Speaking at Startup Saturday in Sun Sentinel
- Annouced as Speaker for Domainers Meet Dubai in DN Journal
- thatDROP Event Featured in the Broward/Palm Beach New Times
- Brett Napoli speaking and conducting WordPress workshops at THE Domain Conference in DN Journal
- Brett Napoli speaking at THE Domain Conference in DN Journal
- Brett Napoli speaking on a Social Media Panel at THE Domain Conference in DN Journal
- Brett Napoli mentioned on NamePros.com in THE Domain Conference Review
- Brett Napoli to conduct WordPress and Web Development Workshops at THE Domain Conference in Sun Sentinel
- Some Investors Refuse to Lose Faith in Domain Names — Miami Herald, May 2010
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- More coming soon! Contact Brett Napoli today to schedule: email@example.com or 203-233-1686
Past Public Speaking Engagements
- MERGE Conference: Orlando, FL (10/15/17)
Presentation: “WordPress, Domain Names & Online Marketing Strategy”
- NameSummit: A Digital Branding Conference (8/7/17)
Presentation: “Taking Focused Action: Strategies to Grow Your Internet Presence Today”
Jump start the morning with Brett Napoli, who will lead a discussion to provide a framework for you to understand online strategies that will immediately grow attention, focus your message and convert action into dollars. “Efficacy” vs “efficiency,” “documenting” vs. “creating,” and finding resolute self-awareness. A domain name is a crucial centerpiece of your online presence and brand, but learning how to create, manage and distribute your content is critical for success.
- The Office Depot Foundation: Building Your Online Brand (7/26/17)
Click Here to Watch the Full Webinar for FREE
- SCORE.org Webinar: 3 Essential Steps to Building a Powerhouse Online Brand (2/21/17)
View Full Webinar for FREE: Essential Steps to Building a Powerhouse Online Brand
- SCORE ‘Power Up Your Small Biz’ Virtual Conference (10/27/16)
Topic: Essential Tips for an Engaging Blog and Generating Leads from Your Website
- THE Domain Conference 2016 @ Hyatt Regency Pier 66 — Fort Lauderdale, FL (9/13/16)
Topic: The Big Picture – Start with One: How to Turn a Domain Name Into a Business
Download: Download Presentation
- Start-Up Saturday at THE Domain Conference 2016 — Fort Lauderdale, FL (9/11/16)
Topic: How to Build a Powerful Online Brand
Download: Download Presentation
- Domainers Meet Conference 2016 @ Radisson Blu, — Dubai, United Arab Emirates (4/23/16)
Topic: How to Develop a Perfect eBrand and What is a Premium Super Power Brand
Download: Download Presentation
Press Release: Fort Lauderdale WordPress Developer Joins Prestigious Panel Speaking at International Domain Conference
- THE Domain Conference 2015 @ Hyatt Regency Pier 66 — Fort Lauderdale, FL (9/28/15)
Topic: “Essential Components of an Engaging Blog or Lead Generation WordPress Website (and how to turn it into a cash machine)”
- THE Domain Conference 2015 @ Hyatt Regency Pier 66 — Fort Lauderdale, FL (9/29/15)
Topic: “Digital Branding: Using Domains and Social Media – How Do We Climb Aboard this Train?”
- WordPress Miami Meetup Group @ Nova Southeastern University — Davie, FL (9/24/14)
Topic: “Building an Engaging Blog/Magazine Site in WordPress”
- WordPress Orlando Meetup Group @ Ideas Orlando — Orlando, FL (1/26/13)
Topic: “Using WordPress to Create Multiple Income Streams: WordPress as the foundation of an Online Business”
Awards & Recognition
- Fort Lauderdale’s Rising Stars – VoyageMIA 2018
- Domainer’s Meet Conference Dubai 2016 – Distinguished Speaker
- THE Domain Conference “Developer of the Year” 2016 – Nominated
- THE Domain Conference “Developer of the Year” 2015 – Nominated